[Ironruby-core] IronRuby on mono and Monodevelop

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Mar 23 17:48:19 EDT 2009

The binaries there are current. I try to keep up with ironruby pushes:
http://github.com/casualjim/ironruby-mono-builds/tree/master

Alternatively you can build it yourself. Everything you need is included in
the linux branch of this git repo.
http://github.com/mletterle/ironruby/tree/linux

You do need the github version though.
You can download the binaries directly here:
http://github.com/casualjim/ironruby-mono-builds/tarball/master