[Ironruby-core] Debugging ruby code in a host

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Mar 23 17:13:59 EDT 2009

Yes.. I'll try again.. maybe I missed something.
I should really say that the file that has the ruby code is an assembly
resource that gets read through an AssemblyReaderStreamContentProvider.
Should I be providing that content differently?

http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc/blob/57cfa96ae7ce03c55e25eeb74a20d1500760b414/IronRubyMvc/Core/RubyEngine.cs#L352

I use http://gist.github.com/74979 to set a breakpoint.