[Ironruby-core] Status of rubygems unit tests

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 18 02:04:08 EDT 2009

Hi Jirapong, It will be great to pair up with you to push on getting RubyGems tests working with IronRuby. I have written up the instructions for running the tests at http://www.ironruby.net/index.php?title=Documentation/How_do_I_install_additional_gems%3F. Can you build IronRuby (http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby has instructions, and we are trying to improve it, so do let us know if there are any rough edges), and then walk through the steps to get to the same number of failures. Once both of us have the same setup, we can split up the failures for investigation. Let me know if you run into problems and I can help you through it.

Thanks,
Shri