[Ironruby-core] Recommendations for (IronRuby) gem packaging ?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sun Mar 15 19:06:25 EDT 2009

Isn't "platform" used to identify a gem as a JRuby gem? Granted, it's not perfect, but having IronRuby gems set the platform to "ironruby" would seem to make sense with the current state of rubygems. Is there a reason not to do this, and (other than waiting for changes to rubygems) is there a better way to accomplish this?