[Ironruby-core] Microsoft.Scripting dll versions

Bruce Pierson bpierson at connexatools.com
Fri Mar 13 18:10:55 EDT 2009

I have an application that allows the user to choose between Ruby and Python
scripting. In order to make this work, I had to rebuild IronRuby with all
the Microsoft.Scripting.* assemblies renamed, because the versions are
different for the current versions of IronPython and IronRuby.
What are the plans for making these projects reference the same
Microsoft.Scripting.* dlls, so that I don't have to do this?