[Ironruby-core] More WCF fail

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Mar 12 14:54:21 EDT 2009

But in the case of WCF this doesn't have to be the case right?
You can create a different behavior where you tell WCF how to create
instances and you can create a service host that also knows how to handle
dynamic objects. After all if you can get an IoC container to provide the
instances, surely you can hook IronRuby in there too.

Wouldn't creating a servicehostfactory, servicehost and behavior solve the
problem?
I wasn't expecting to use the plain vanilla WCF stuff but rather with a
slightly customized infrastructure.