[Ironruby-core] More WCF fail

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Mar 11 21:17:37 EDT 2009

Let me know if you''re still having problems on saturday...because WCF
cannot be _that_ hard
Alternatively contact me off list.. to do some remote "pair" programming...
this email address is my gtalk account or ask Hayley she's got my contact
details as does almost anybody else that is involved in the NZ .NET user
groups.

For everybody else on the list.. I respond best to IM  or twitter
(casualjim) ;)