[Ironruby-core] Code Review: interop3

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 11 16:50:00 EDT 2009

FYI review:
Modified csc.rb to generate arbitrary assemblies and renamed the main generated code to fixtures.generated.cs.

JD
  tfpt review "/shelveset:interop4;REDMOND\jdeville"
  Comment  :
  * Rearrange .NET tests according to the new test structure
  * Add the csc and assembly methods to inline C# fixtures into the Ruby code
  * Modify both dev.bats to add Merlin\External\Languages\IronRuby\mspec\mspec\bin to %PATH%
  * Modify IronRuby's dev.bat to setup ~/.mspecrc if ~/.mspecrc doesn't exist.
  ** Should this modification be in both? If so, why not have one Dev.bat that conditionally loads internal alias's?
  * Make the default.mspec, which becomes ~/.mspecrc, simply load our default configuration file from Merlin\External\Languages\IronRuby\mspec\default.mspec