[Ironruby-core] Code Review: scripts

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 10 19:15:27 EDT 2009

Ruby Dev.bat:
Can the RUBY19_EXE check for its existence first (so I can override it, for example). I'd also like to not differentiate between GIT and non-GIT, with my comment below, we don't need the GIT env. Variable.

Common.rb:
I would say get rid of the nested if on line 42. If ROWAN_BIN, use .cmd, otherwise, use.exe.

Otherwise looks good.

JD