[Ironruby-core] Code Review: interop3
jdeville at microsoft.com
Sat Mar 7 02:12:46 EST 2009
tfpt review "/shelveset:interop3;REDMOND\jdeville"
* Rearrange .NET tests according to the new test structure
* Add the csc method to inline C# fixtures into the Ruby code
** Should csc.bat be in a path'd scripts directory? Or is it okay having to specifiy a path to it?
* Modify both dev.bats to add Merlin\External\Languages\IronRuby\mspec\mspec\bin to %PATH%
* Modify IronRuby's dev.bat to setup ~/.mspecrc if ~/.mspecrc doesn't exist.
** Should this modification be in both? If so, why not have one Dev.bat that conditionally loads internal alias's?
* Make the default.mspec, which becomes ~/.mspecrc, simply load our default configuration file from Merlin\External\Languages\IronRuby\mspec\default.mspec
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 75354 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core