[Ironruby-core] Code Review: interop3

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 6 18:17:48 EST 2009

tfpt review "/shelveset:interop3;REDMOND\jdeville"
Comment  :
  Rearrange .NET tests according to the new test structure
  Add the csc method to inline C# fixtures into the Ruby code

Initial pass at the new .NET interop test structure. I'd like you guys to look at the organization vs the structure of the tests, and the use of csc in Ruby.
*	For structure, I am using /concept/action/modifier
*	For csc, I am going to make it pass the binding and use the binding to encode comments in the C# source file. I can split it into multiple assemblies based on this at a later date.
*	I am going to do the work to get this running in SNAP as well.