[Ironruby-core] please test ironrubymvc

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Fri Mar 6 15:44:11 EST 2009

I figure I'm already passing a streamcontentprovider. I can just pass one
that reads the file and is a little bit more forgiving :)

I'd like to refactor now to a DLR implementation so that the guys from
IronPython have an easier time plugging in their language.

I looked at improving the error handling but atm there is not that much
information to be gotten from the exceptions, so I took it out again.