[Ironruby-core] please test ironrubymvc

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 6 14:59:59 EST 2009

Ivan,

Thanks for doing this, it's really awesome that you've taken initiative in this project!

There's a way to put VS in ASCII mode ... but I don't remember how. I felt that pain when getting the initial version of ironrubymvc set up.

I'm working on a silverline port to ASP.NET MVC, so I'll be ramping up my work on this as well.

~js