[Ironruby-core] possible problem on mono

Rafael Rosa lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Mar 5 00:12:48 EST 2009

I downloaded the the latest ironruby-mono-builds and the problem with
TryFlattenArray is gone, now "igem list" works, but when I tried to
install a gem I got the following error:

~ : igem install rspec --debug
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (URI::InvalidComponentError)
    bad component(expected absolute path component): latest_specs.4.8
mscorlib:0:in `CallSite.Target': undefined method `join' for
nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
  from gem_runner.rb:25:in `run'
  from mscorlib:0:in `CallSite.Target'
  from igem:0

And "iirb" isn't working:

~ : iirb --debug
Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `Reference': variable '$exception' of type
'System.Exception' referenced from scope
'ℑℜ;suspend_input_method;irb.rb;213;', but it is not defined (TypeError)
  from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `VisitParameter'
  from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `Accept'
  from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `Visit'
  from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `VisitBinary'
  from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `Accept'

I'll try to build a latest Mono version and see what happens.

Cheers.