[Ironruby-core] Is there a built-in way to convert from snake_case to CamelCase ?

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:36:46 EST 2009

Hi,

looking if I can use the internals better: is there a built-in
IronRuby way to convert "flow_layout_panel" to "FlowLayoutPanel" ? As
it's used all over the place when calling methods, I thought that
maybe I could use it as well.

I'm currently using this which works well:

module Classifier
  def classify(string)
    string.gsub(/(^|_)(.)/) { $2.upcase } # simplified version of
Rails inflector
  end
end

If I can remove some code though, I'm happy. Is the code to achieve
this accessible ?

-- Thibaut