[Ironruby-core] possible problem on mono

Rafael Rosa lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Mar 4 01:39:21 EST 2009

Hi,

Yes, I tried to build from source, but had a lot of problems and then I
found these builds. Calling igems gives the same error Ivan had
reported, here a fresh result:

~/Projetos : igem list --debug
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (System::NullReferenceException)
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  IronRuby.Libraries:0:in `TryFlattenArray'
  :0:in `flatten!'
  mscorlib:0:in `CallSite.Target'
  gem_runner.rb:25:in `run'
  mscorlib:0:in `CallSite.Target'
  igem:0

If I try to call just "igem" it shows the help, no problem, but if I try
to run "igem list" or "igem install any_gem" it shows the error above
adding the --debug directive, and shows just the first two lines of the
error if run without it.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Rafael