[Ironruby-core] [patch] Issue in DLR.CommandLine with new lines

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:38:34 EST 2009

> Ok I just checked in the latest git push from Jim into the linux branch. I
> also applied your patches JB.
> As it turns out it was a merge conflict in Microsoft.Scripting.Build.csproj,
> but git found it unnecessary to mark it as a conflict and just kept the
> older version of the file.
>
> It looks like Runtime/LegacyScriptCode.cs (ironic as IR hasn't even hit 1.0
> yet :)) got added and 2 files in the Interpreter couldn't be found because
> they didn't exist anymore.

Seems I have a compile issue (pulled the linux branch) - I'm using the
chmod'ed +x build:

Exception caught by the compiler while compiling:
   Block that caused the problem begin at: Runtime/LegacyScriptCode.cs(58,35):
                     Block being compiled:
[Runtime/LegacyScriptCode.cs(59,34):,Runtime/LegacyScriptCode.cs(67,13):]
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object
Internal compiler error at Runtime/LegacyScriptCode.cs(58,35)::
exception caught while emitting MethodBuilder
[LegacyScriptCode::EnsureTarget]

Do you meet this as well ? I'm using Mono 2.4.

-- Thibaut