[Ironruby-core] [patch] Issue in DLR.CommandLine with new lines

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Mar 3 15:19:09 EST 2009

Ok I just checked in the latest git push from Jim into the linux branch. I
also applied your patches JB.
As it turns out it was a merge conflict in Microsoft.Scripting.Build.csproj,
but git found it unnecessary to mark it as a conflict and just kept the
older version of the file.

It looks like Runtime/LegacyScriptCode.cs (ironic as IR hasn't even hit 1.0
yet :)) got added and 2 files in the Interpreter couldn't be found because
they didn't exist anymore.