[Ironruby-core] [patch] Issue in DLR.CommandLine with new lines

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Mar 3 12:49:45 EST 2009

Most of the fixes in that branch have to do with type inference and missing
parameterless constructors.

public class MyType{

Compiles on MS.NET but not on Mono.

public class MyType{
   public MyType(){

There is an issue though around delegates but this has to do with generic
type parameter inference again.

And the reason I still didn't check in today is because gmcs is complaining
about a file being defined twice but I can't find it anywhere :(.
Interpreter is the name of the file, when I look at the class descriptions
most of them have been defined as partial classes _and_ it does build on
windows :)
I had a merge conflict on Microsoft.Scripting.Build.csproj but i thought
that had to do with line endings as I couldn't spot the conflict anywhere in
the file and when I threw the 2 files in a file comparer line endings were
the only differences.

I'll try to chase up that one problem with delegates