[Ironruby-core] [patch] Issue in DLR.CommandLine with new lines

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Mar 3 09:46:52 EST 2009

http://github.com/mletterle/ironruby

cd src

git clone git://github.com/mletterle/ironruby.git<http://github.com/casualjim/ironruby.git>
cd ironruby
git checkout -b linux
git pull origin linux

./build (you may have to chmod +x that build file first) or sh build

if you put ~/bin in your PATH variable it will build, package and deploy an
ironruby version. I'm still updating the build though at the moment. If you
join the IRC channel you can see my check in coming through. I'll also send
a mail to this mailinglist when I'm done :).