[Ironruby-core] silverlight 3 question

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jun 29 04:17:31 EDT 2009

What kept me most busy was the fact that I never got any error messages
displayed to me, which left as only option to comment out code until i could
see something again.
I have a xaml that shows a background color. When an error occurs in the
ruby code the background would become white. the REPL console doesn't accept
any input anymore and I have no clue as to what's going on.  So sometimes I
could write the code in C# and see why things were failing.

I must be missing something as I do have the following as params debug=true,
console=true

<param name="initParams" value="debug=true, reportErrors=errorLocation,
console=true" />

So how do I see errors when they occur?

---
Ivan Porto Carrero