[Ironruby-core] Question about Ivan Porto carrero MVC Sample

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jun 23 16:13:54 EDT 2009

yes, I have created ASP.NET MVC application before on my machine and it
did work.

I have restarted the server but no use!

Your sample does work but it throws some assembly errors. I can avoid
those errors by going to controller actions.

But, I don't know why it does not work for a new project.

I only see this page:

he resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure
that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /home