[Ironruby-core] Question about Ivan Porto carrero MVC Sample

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 16:07:43 EDT 2009

it fails much earlier than at the controller. you should never get to that
page because that is just plain vanilla asp.net mvc stuff has nothing to do
with ironruby mvc.  Have you created an asp.net mvc application
before on your machine? Did that work?

I copied your code to a new project and still it is giving me issues. It
> is not picking up the Routes.rb file

Does that mean the sample does work on your machine?

Also when you make a change to routing etc you have to restart the web
server
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz