[Ironruby-core] Question about Ivan Porto carrero MVC Sample

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 16:01:31 EDT 2009

http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc-sample/blob/75a1aee810e2b2b5a99a538cc73ca89b0a3df438/IR_Todo/Global.asax.cs#L12

You also need to change this assembly redirection in the config file to
point to the correct version number of your sqlite assembly.
http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc-sample/blob/75a1aee810e2b2b5a99a538cc73ca89b0a3df438/IR_Todo/Web.config#L143

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz