[Ironruby-core] Question about Ivan Porto carrero MVC Sample

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 15:42:35 EDT 2009

The ironruby mvc library being System.Web.Mvc.IronRuby.dll
and the routes got borked
$routes.ignore_route "{resource}.axd/{*pathInfo}"
$routes.map_route "default", "{controller}/{action}/{id}", :controller =>
'Home', :action => 'index', :id => ''"

I suggest
you take jimmy's repository of ironrubymvc. I will sometimes break
existing functionality
http://github.com/jschementi/ironrubymvc/tree/master

You should also be able to re-use existing filters defined in C# etc.

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim