[Ironruby-core] Question about Ivan Porto carrero MVC Sample

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jun 23 14:59:50 EDT 2009

If I load the Default.aspx page I get the following error:

 The incoming request does not match any route.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The incoming request does
not match any route.

Source Error:

Line 16:
HttpContext.Current.RewritePath(Request.ApplicationPath, false);
Line 17:             IHttpHandler httpHandler = new MvcHttpHandler();
Line 18:             httpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext.Current);
Line 19:             HttpContext.Current.RewritePath(originalPath,
Line 20:         }

Source File:
Line: 18

I have all the routes in the Routes.rb file:

require 'mvc_application'

#default routes

$routes.map_route("default", "{controller}/{action}/{id}", {:controller
=> 'Home', :action => 'index', :id => ''})