[Ironruby-core] Where is open-uri and why it does not work?

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 22 12:33:43 EDT 2009

Remove the RUBYLIBS variable, and then change require 'libs/System.Windows.Forms' to require 'System.Windows.Form'. Do the same for System.Drawing, then let me know how it goes. You shouldn't need to set any Ruby environment variables, since ir.exe.config should set everything up for you right now.

...there is no try