[Ironruby-core] Where is open-uri and why it does not work?

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jun 22 12:09:40 EDT 2009

This is downloaded from Git!

I have the ir.exe.config file with the following path setup:

      <set language="Ruby" option="LibraryPaths"

The location of this file is:

My project location is C:\IronRubyProjects\IronRubyTaskListApplication.

I am running the IR.EXX from
C:\IronRubyProjects\IronRubyTaskListApplication and then it complains
about the open-uri file. I put the open-uri file in the libs folder then
is complains about uri file. I put the uri file and uri folder in the
libs folder but it still complains about the uri file.