[Ironruby-core] script for building the silverlight support

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 19 14:37:24 EDT 2009

You can also provide a MSBuild variable (or environment variable) “SilverlightPath” which will change the default path if you don’t want to copy DLLs:

msbuild Ruby.sln /p:Configuration=”Silverlight Debug” /p:SilverlightPath=”C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\3.0.xxxxx

Any aliases for building will be in Merlin/Main/Scripts/Bat/Alias.txt, and the “bsrb/bspy” aliases aren’t there yet. They will be shortly.

~js