[Ironruby-core] script for building the silverlight support

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 19 13:55:51 EDT 2009

The easiest way is to copy the DLLs from c:\program files\microsoft silverlight\2.0.40115 to merlin\utilities\silverlight\x86ret. Then building the "Silverlight debug/release configurations" from VS or msbuild will work. I believe there are also cmdline shortcuts like bsrbd and bsrbr to do the builds.

Let me know if you have any issues. I'll put this on the dev wiki shortly.

Sent from my phone