[Ironruby-core] script for building the silverlight support

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 19 13:55:51 EDT 2009

The easiest way is to copy the DLLs from c:\program files\microsoft silverlight\2.0.40115 to merlin\utilities\silverlight\x86ret. Then building the "Silverlight debug/release configurations" from VS or msbuild will work. I believe there are also cmdline shortcuts like bsrbd and bsrbr to do the builds.

Let me know if you have any issues. I'll put this on the dev wiki shortly.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone