[Ironruby-core] Accessing Database Using IronRuby

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Jun 17 15:19:35 EDT 2009

You can use any OR/M in the .NET space to connect to databases.Writing
queries will be somewhat challenging though :)

Jimmy also wrote a sql server adapter for activerecord that comes with rails
so you could also use the rails OR/M ActiveRecord

So you could use a ruby OR/M

Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim