[Ironruby-core] Accessing open-uri from the same directory

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Jun 17 03:47:13 EDT 2009

it can be useful when  you want to deploy your application to systems where
you don't know if ironruby is installed etc. I'm doing the same for an
ironrubymvc application.
I still have to find a nicer solution to that maybe by reusing the ironruby
configuration to make those paths configurable.
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim