[Ironruby-core] Accessing Enumeration in IronRuby

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Jun 16 15:01:13 EDT 2009

I was also a bit short in my answer.. realised I was running late for a
meeting with a guy about cash-bootstrapping my new business; not exactly
what I want to be running late for :)
I do prefer the ruby naming conventions too :)  I just want to document
those things properly in the book so that there are no surprises. Something
like: I advice to use ruby naming conventions except in the following
cases.....

I guess the exceptions will be on the wiki

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim