[Ironruby-core] Accessing Enumeration in IronRuby

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Jun 16 12:23:32 EDT 2009

So what is up with naming conventions.. are it ruby naming conventions or
CLR naming conventions?
I'm going to argue in favor of ruby naming conventions.
Is there going to be a definitive list for this? (naming conventions being a
pet peeve of mine)

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz