[Ironruby-core] Cucumber status

Will Green will at hotgazpacho.org
Sun Jun 14 20:36:45 EDT 2009

Looks like the GEM_BIN environment variable is one way folks swap between
1.8.6 and 1.9.1 of MRI on the same machine:
http://www.jurisgalang.com/articles/show/Dual%20Ruby%20Installation

<http://www.jurisgalang.com/articles/show/Dual%20Ruby%20Installation>I'll
investigate setting this, along with GEM_HOME and GEM_PATH in dev.bat to the
directory tree Jimmy suggested, and report back. Thanks for the pointer!

--
Will Green
http://willgreen.mp/