[Ironruby-core] Cucumber status

Will Green will at hotgazpacho.org
Sun Jun 14 15:29:28 EDT 2009

My pleasure! I hope others will find the guide helpful. Pleas feel
free to link to the post and publicize it any way you see fit.

As for the cucumber executables (cucumber & cucumber.bat), or any gem
that installs executable commands, these files are installed by the
gem command, by default, in the same directory as the ruby executable.
Perhaps some combination of setting GEM_HOME and GEM_PATH could allow
them to be installed elsewhere? My RubyGems-foo is not yet advanced
enough.

I would hate for this to be a manual process for every gem install,
every time you rebuild IronRuby. I'm open to suggestions on automating
this, and ammending the post.

--
Will Green
http://willgreen.mp/