[Ironruby-core] .Net<->IR Object Mapping

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 8 14:13:58 EDT 2009

Private method will map to a instance method, but only with -X:PrivateBindings. Otherwise that looks great. Could I talk you into updating the table and adding specs to Merlin\Main\Languages\Ruby\Tests\Interop\net? Even just adding them to uncategorized_spec.rb will work, I'll move them around.

...there is no try