[Ironruby-core] IronRuby MVC sample

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jun 8 09:04:24 EDT 2009

I've built a small sample app over the weekend that uses IronRuby MVC.

I tested it running on cassini/webdev server and IIS in both cases it works
The SQLite dll included in the dependencies is a 64-bit dll if your system
is 32-bit you'll have to change that dll otherwise dataaccess won't work.

You can find the really original tasklist application in my account on

I'll blog about it later.

I tried to use ironrubymvc on mono but that was a no go. Mono takes issue
with the ExtensionAttribute being defined twice. I've asked for a workaround
on the mono-devel list.

Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim