[Ironruby-core] Basic interoperability question

Shay Friedman lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Jun 7 12:45:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to know why interoperability is such a long word?

just kidding!

I'm playing with the CLR interoperability and I have some questions:
1. Is "require 'mscorlib'" really essential?
2. Should investigating Clr objects work?
For example, this is what happens now:
>>> System::Data::DataSet.instance_methods - Class.methods
=> []

Only after I create a dataset object and access, for instance, the
tables property, the "tables" method is added to the instance_methods
list.

Many thanks!
Shay.