[Ironruby-core] Net/http post_form problem

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Sat Jun 6 11:42:13 EDT 2009

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a bug. If you look at the Mspec tags, you'll see that a lot of the net/http library is critical (meaning it hangs or crashes the interpreter). Feel free to file a bug, or take a look to start cleaning it up (if the SOAP stuff isn't already keeping you busy ;))

JD

...there is no try