[Ironruby-core] something has changed

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Sat Jun 6 11:05:10 EDT 2009

In C# you can pass null to a string parameter and it won't complain I
expected this to work from ironruby too because it did before. So I want to
find out if that is going to be a permanent change or if it is a bug :)

so i'm not talking about an empty instance of String being nil  but it's
about interop with CLR stuff
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz