[Ironruby-core] Make IR run as an external tool in VS

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 31 18:35:37 EDT 2009

I'm not sure what you mean my "External Tool". Huw, the way you show is the literal meaning of "External Tool" in VS, and is only useful if you wanted a way to launch the ir.exe REPL from VS. If you want to run "ir.exe script.rb" when you hit F5, then yes, that's extremely easy ... http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/68c8335t%28VS.80%29.aspx