[Ironruby-core] Error messages when hosting IronRuby

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Jul 30 16:18:32 EDT 2009

catch (Exception exception)

                var exceptionService = Engine.GetService<ExceptionOperations>();

                string msg, typeName;

                exceptionService.GetExceptionMessage(exception, out
msg, out typeName);

                var trace = exceptionService.FormatException(exception);

                throw new RuntimeError(string.Format("{0} threw an

                    typeName, Environment.NewLine, msg, trace));

Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim