[Ironruby-core] What would you like to see for a 1.0?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Jul 30 14:57:59 EDT 2009

If you want to find out where the operators are not working as expected.
uncomment:
http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc-sample/blob/fa9026f4bd5cb75a0737019d56d79d49b78e80e5/IR_Todo/Models/Lightspeed/ir_todo_repository.rb#L50

comment:
http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc-sample/blob/fa9026f4bd5cb75a0737019d56d79d49b78e80e5/IR_Todo/Models/Lightspeed/IrTodoRepository.cs#L18