[Ironruby-core] What would you like to see for a 1.0?

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Wed Jul 29 17:42:45 EDT 2009

It was more just a statement. I know of some existing samples and blogs, and
I really haven't gone looking for much, but I'm sure that will be a primary
question from most people. I imagine stuff is up on ironruby.net, but a 1.0
release should make sure there's enough there or enough links for people to
get a thorough understanding (broad if not really deep).

Ryan Riley
ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
http://panesofglass.org/
http://wizardsofsmart.net/