[Ironruby-core] What would you like to see for a 1.0?

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Wed Jul 29 09:44:03 EDT 2009

+1 to Ivan's list, as well as good documentation and samples of CLR interop.
I think item 3 is really important as we'll want a production-ready version
of Ruby. If it's slower than MRI, I'm not sure that will sell very well
given all the talk about performance problems with MRI already, whether true
or false. I think it would be best if it were even marginally faster, but so
long as it's not slower, it should be fine.