[Ironruby-core] What would you like to see for a 1.0?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Jul 29 05:03:41 EDT 2009

For me to be a 1.0 release I'd have to put the following things forward.

1. Events on interfaces + abstract classes (a big pull is the testing that
ruby has to offer and many people now have the DI stuff in place so loads of
these things are now on interfaces)
2. Passing the same amount or more specs from RubySpec as ruby  1.8.6  does.
3. Be of equal or better performance as ruby 1.8.6

Nice to have:
compatibility with C# operators etc as this isn't 100% right now.
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim