[Ironruby-core] mono builds

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jul 27 14:35:13 EDT 2009

We've added packaging to the mono CI server. So from here on out you can
download those packages from http://ironruby.colliertech.org/
At this moment they are being created with the 0.9 version number but I'll
change that after the release of 0.9 to be a date.

I can make those packages include the ironpython libraries as well.
The CI server builds ironruby as well as ironpython.

You can see for yourself in the latest build output.

To track the mono builds you can check

I'll add this information to the wiki too
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim