[Ironruby-core] mono builds

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jul 27 14:35:13 EDT 2009

Hi
We've added packaging to the mono CI server. So from here on out you can
download those packages from http://ironruby.colliertech.org/
At this moment they are being created with the 0.9 version number but I'll
change that after the release of 0.9 to be a date.

I can make those packages include the ironpython libraries as well.
The CI server builds ironruby as well as ironpython.

You can see for yourself in the latest build output.
http://ironruby.colliertech.org/integrity/ironruby/builds/f5843c3de9381874bf83b92a2911c7423e56cfc5

To track the mono builds you can check
http://ironruby.colliertech.org/integrity/ironruby

I'll add this information to the wiki too
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim