[Ironruby-core] Code Review: bugclosing

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 24 17:02:15 EDT 2009

RE: Marshal: I went with something close to the example just to get a basic regression test. I'll add a note to remind me to revisit that area when I go more in depth on super.

Hosting: As reviewed F2F, they are autogenerated, and I will look closer when I implement them

Same for Float and the like.

JD

...there is no try