[Ironruby-core] Code Review: bugclosing

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 24 16:43:32 EDT 2009

For http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=910, Tomas's comment says that the Marshal attribute was not significant. Do you still want to use the attribute in the test case?

The Hosting tests are not really Interop, and could be under tests\Hosting, but doesn't really matter. Also, there are DLR hosting tests. Do take a look to see how much of that needs to be tested specially from an IronRuby point of view.

Why are you adding tests for the individual methods in IronRuby::Clr::Float?  I would just add one test that it is the same as System::Float, and a smoke test for one of the methods. Same for IronRuby::Clr::Integer, etc.

Rest looks good.